In order to prevent, discover and sanction violations of the Code of Ethics and Conduct, the Criminal Code, the Money Laundering Prevention Law, the Securities Market Law, or any other regulation related to the economic activity of this entity, which may be committed by Directors, employees, managers, agents and collaborators of the Banco Alcalá, S.A. Group, a whistle-blower channel has been set up, a whistle-blower channel has been set up to allow any person who has become aware of such infringements to bring such circumstance to the attention of the Criminal Risk Committee of Banco Alcalá, S.A., which may be contacted by e-mail at the address “email@example.com“.
In the design and application of this whistle-blowing system, the legal framework in force has been fully respected, both at labor and data protection level, as well as the fundamental rights of the affected persons:
- There is a Crime Prevention Manual that regulates the operation of the whistleblowing channel.
- Guaranteeing the anonymity of the whistleblower.
- Guaranteeing compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
- By promptly dealing with all the complaints filed through this channel.
- The Regulatory Compliance Department is responsible for the system.