This website is owned by Banco Alcalá, SA (hereinafter, “the Bank”), with Spanish Tax Id. No. A-79074274, a banking institution under Bank of Spain supervision, with a registered office at Madrid, calle Ortega y Gasset, 7, 4º, entered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid al Tomo 2.063, Folio 1, Hoja número M-36.680.
Legal notice: General terms and conditions of use of this website:
This website and the information contained herein are provided as information only by way of introduction to the Bank’s products and services and do not constitute an offer or request for any product or service. This website does not provide full, detailed information on products and services, investment recommendations, or legal or financial advice; nor does it imply any pre-contractual or contractual relationship.
Banco Alcalá provides services pursuant to Spanish legislation in general and, in particular, pursuant to the legislation on banking and financial services and products under the supervision of the corresponding regulators. Access to the website or to certain services may be limited for some people by regulations applicable in certain countries.
Access to this website is governed by these general terms and conditions in compliance with Spanish law. Anyone accessing this website will be considered a user. Use of this website implies acceptance of the terms and conditions in this legal notice.Please read this content carefully and access the website only if you accept the content of this legal notice.
¿Who is responsible for processing your data?
BANCO ALCALÁ, S.A., hereinafter “the Bank”, with registered office at Calle Ortega y Gasset, 7, 4º, 28006 Madrid, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +34 911750700
Who is the Bank’s Data Protection Officer and how can he be contacted?
The Data Protection Officer is the person responsible for protecting the fundamental right to personal data protection at the Bank, and for complying with data protection regulations. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following email: email@example.com
What personal data do we process?
The Bank processes the personal data supplied voluntarily by the persons concerned, directly or through intermediaries, and any that is obtained by recording telephone conversations or as a result of browsing the web pages on the Internet or another medium, to develop the contract or consult, apply for or contract any service or product, even when the pre-contractual or contractual relationship has ended:
- Identity data, such as name and surname, tax number, etc.
- Contact details: home address, telephone, addresses (including postal and email addresses), etc.
- Personal details, such as marital status, gender, date and place of birth, nationality, profession, etc.
- Handwritten, digital and/or electronic signature.
- Passwords, usernames, codes, etc. used in your relationship with us and on the various channels.
- Data deriving from the commercial relationship.
- Web browsing data on sites belonging to the Crèdit Andorrà Group or third parties with whom it has an agreement.
Why do we process your personal data?
The Bank processes the provided personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage the products and services contracted with the Bank and/or fulfil the contract or pre-contract and any legal obligations.
- To carry out statistical studies and calculations, surveys, analyses of market trends and quality control.
- To process, monitor and update any request for information, business, pre-contractual or contractual relationship, from any of the entities within the Crèdit Andorrà Group.
- To maintain and manage your relationship with the various entities in the Crèdit Andorrà Group, in an integral and centralised manner.
All collected data and the above-mentioned processing and purposes are necessary or are related to the proper maintenance, development and control of the contractual relationship.
Unless there is an objection, the accepted purposes include sending information and advertising, including by email, about offers, products, recommendations, services, promotional products and loyalty campaigns by the Bank and the different entities within the Crèdit Andorrà Group or any third-party entities with which the Crèdit Andorrà Group has signed collaboration agreements; the extraction and storing of data and marketing studies to adapt our commercial offers to your specific profile, irrespective of whether any transaction is formalised and, where applicable, after the existing contractual relationship has terminated.
In order to execute properly any contracts that you sign and be able to offer you products and services based on the information provided, we will produce different profiles based on your interests and needs and also the Crèdit Andorrà Group’s business strategy, so automated decisions may be made based on those profiles.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
The legal basis for us to process your personal data is outlined below:
- 1. To fulfil a contract or manage the products and services that you have, you may request or you may contract with the Bank, in compliance with the legal obligations imposed by legislation, including the banking regulations on investment services or the prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing, among others, and also the current Regulations on personal data protection.
- 2. When you give us your consent: (i) to be offered products and services from the Bank, Crèdit Andorrà Group and third parties; (ii) for your data to be communicated to companies within the Crèdit Andorrà Group so that they can offer them; or (iii) to your information being used anonymously with no detail that could identify you, to carry out our own or third-party analyses and statistical studies.
- 3. Due to the legitimate interest of the Bank, so that we can meet your expectations better at the Bank and increase your level of satisfaction as a client by developing and improving the quality of our own or third-party products and services, and also carry out statistics, surveys or market studies that may be of interest. To do this, we need to use your information about your use of the Bank’s products, services and channels, anonymously, with no detail that could identify you.
Equally, due to the legitimate interest of the Bank, in order to be close to you, the customer, and be able to support you throughout out contractual relationship, we may contact you to convey our best wishes on certain special occasions.
These legitimate interests respect your rights to personal data protection, honour and personal and family privacy.
How long will The Bank keep your data?
Any personal data provided are kept for the specified period based on the following criteria: (i) legal retention period; (ii) duration of the contractual relationship and attention to any of the responsibilities deriving from that relationship; and (iii) a deletion request from the person concerned in the appropriate circumstances.
Who will your data be communicated to?
The Bank may communicate your data, solely for the purposes indicated in the section “Why do we process your personal data?” to other entities belonging to the Crèdit Andorrà Group(www.creditandorragroup.com), subsidiaries and investees, Crèdit Andorrà Foundation, and third parties with which it signs collaboration agreements.
Equally, any entity belonging to the Crèdit Andorrà Group (www.creditandorragroup.com), subsidiaries and investees, may communicate the personal data to any of the above-mentioned entities, in order to maintain integral, centralised management of the relationship of the persons concerned with the various entities in the Crèdit Andorrà Group and the persons concerned may have access to their data from any of them, always respecting applicable legislation on personal data protection and without the need for each first communication to be communicated to the persons concerned.
Within the framework of the communications described in the previous paragraph, international data transfers may be made to third countries or international organisations, in compliance with current data protection regulations.
What are your rights when you provide your data to us?
On the terms and within the scope set out in current legislation, you have the right to:
- Confirm whether we are processing personal data that concerns you or not, access them and any information relating to their processing.
- Request that any inaccurate information be rectified.
- Request that the data be deleted if, among other reasons, they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were gathered, in which case we will stop processing the data except to make or defend any claims.
- Request restricted processing of your data, in which case they may only be processed with your consent, unless they are kept and used to make or defend claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of major public interest of the European Union or a specific member State.
- Object to the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing the data, except to defend any claims.
- Receive in a structured form that is in common use and machine-readable, any personal data that affects you which you provided to us, or request us to send them directly to another administrator if this is technically possible.
- Withdraw authorised consent, where applicable, for the purpose included in the section “Why do we process your personal data?”, with no effect on the legality of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
The above access, rectification, deletion, restriction, objection and transfer rights may be exercised directly by the owner of the data or through a legal or voluntary representative, by written communication addressed to the Oficina Corporativa de Privacidad y Protección de Datos (Calle Ortega y Gasset, 7, 4º, 28006, Madrid).
The person concerned may file a claim with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, (Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 – Madrid), especially if he believes that he has not obtained satisfaction when exercising his rights, through the webpage set up for the purpose by the relevant Control Authority.
Please note that the content, web design, names, images, designs, brands, logotypes and other elements on this website, i.e.: source codes, screens, user graphic interfaces, etc., are property of Banco Alcalá, S.A., are registered, are protected by intellectual and industry property rights, and are under appropriate legal protection.
Likewise, the copyright and exploitation rights of this website and its elements are held by Banco Alcalá, S.A. This website is intended for users’ personal use, and it is forbidden to reproduce, distribute, disclose, publicly communicate, translate, transform, adapt, combine, and copy all or part of the content, format or design of this website or any of its elements without prior express permission from Banco Alcalá, S.A.
This website may include, likewise, information, figures, charts or other contents from sources other than Banco Alcalà, S.A., of which –when applicable– the corresponding authorisation or licence to publish in this website has been obtained. Banco Alcalá, S.A. accepts no liability whatsoever for the use of the aforementioned contents by third parties in violation of the corresponding intellectual property rights.